Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where do you go from here?

So I just got out of the stakeholder kick-off meeting for the "Central Utah County Bike and Pedestrian Plan" (basically it is the Orem bike plan). It should be a really cool project, the lead firm knows their stuff when it comes to bike plans and Orem and MAG are really supportive.

I'm sure I'll post more about that later, but what I really wanted to post about is Bikely. I'm pretty sure it just uses google pedometer, but you can search for your area and find rides other people like or post your own route. Because it is google pedometer based, it shows you distance, elevation gained/lost and all that sort of fun stuff.

Pretty cool if you are looking for a good route for commuting or some killer hills. It has a handful of good rides around Salt Lake, but it could use some help for sure. Mostly, though, I'm just interested in seeing where you fools ride.

Look Mike! people have even posted rides in Aukland



No comments:

Post a Comment