Friday, March 6, 2009

HELP

Down tubes are red,
chain stays are silver,
so someone thought
that yellow handle bars might be clever.

Not so much in my opinion but roller Katie was inclined to the color choice...i might have to take a rattle car to the rest of the bike. We flopped and chopped the hell out of these bad boys. I love this setup for brakes, I deem it most comfortable of all positionings in the land. Thanks Roller Toph. We did all the work in the bike shop that I've been telling you guys about. They are awesome and basically function as a secret bike collective.

Kiwis are currently devoid of any collectives in NZ but I was hoping that maybe one of the Rollers might be able to point me in the direction of a UK derived collective. New Zealand is a part of the Common Wealth and it would be great to get a hold of someone that could explain the workings of government support for said collective.

You guys have any suggestions for the color combo? I'm not going to show a picture of the bike because It sucks other bikes' balls.

Sincerely, Roller Mike

p.s. I enjoy wrapping bars immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment